Friday, February 1, 2013

Lovebirds- An Engagement Shoot & A Maternity Shoot

Hello Everyone!
Happy Friday!
I have had a very busy start to the new year!
I have had very little free time - not that I am complaining!
 
I am so overjoyed with the status of Country Girl Collections!
I have many weddings already booked for this year, and prospective events for 2014 as well!
I have never been more grateful to do something I love!
 
Thank you all for your love and support along the way.
Big things in store for us in 2013!
...After all, 13 always has been my favorite number! :)
 
<3 <3 <3
 
 
 
One thing I love about this job
is I get to work with such adorable love birds all the time.
I am a strong believer in 'everything happens for a reason',
but when you see people really love each other,
it has never been more clear that everything really does happen for a reason.
 
Here are two cute couples that I had the priveledge of photographing :)
 
This adorable couple is Rhaya and Dustin.
They will be celebrating their love with an October wedding this year :)
 











 
And here is a maternity shoot with Jen and Aaron!
They will be expecting their little boy in just a few short months! :)
 













 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 




 


No comments:

Post a Comment