Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A Country Girl Collections Sprinkle Shower- Willington, Connecticut

 
I was so overjoyed when I found out my friends,
Tanya and Scott, were expecting their second child!
I have been friends with this family for many years
and I am absolutely in love with their adorable son.
 
I was even more thrilled when I found out it was going to be a little girl :-).
She will be so loved by so many, but especially by her sweet big brother!
 
I knew right away I wanted to plan a special night for this expecting Mommy.
She did not have the easiest pregnancy to say the least,
so a fun night with the ladies was just what she needed to get excited for the arrival of baby Gianella!
 
The nursery was painted a shimmery pink, and the linens had a colorful coral paisley pattern.
In addition to creating a canopy to hang above the crib,
I also created a handmade quilt and wall art for the nursery.
 
I decided on a 'Peacock' theme for the shower- because Tanya loves peacock feathers
and the teals, blues, and purple colors look great with the nursery set.
It was such a fun night and I cannot wait to meet this little princess in a few short weeks!

Here is a picture of the invitations I created for the shower!
 
 
 Sissycakes made these incredible cookies and cupcakes!
They were not only beautiful, but were delicious as well!
 






Here is a Country Girl Collections diaper cake,
complete with a peacock tutu and headbands for baby Gianella!
 
The canvas on the left has a 'G' made out of colorful buttons that match her quilt perfectly!
 

I created another piece of wall art with the leftover fabric from the quilt.
I had each of the guests glue a button to this tree <3
 

 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment