Saturday, February 16, 2013

Snow White Inspired Bridal Shoot - Ellington, CT

Hi!
 
Okay, so...
 
I have been working with Marisa from Sassy Mouth Photography 
to create the most beautiful Snow White Inspired Bridal Shoot.
She came to me with the idea a few months ago,
and I immediately started working on the decor!
I am so excited to inspire the rustic wedding fans out there
with this gorgeous styled shoot.
 
When I first thought of a Snow White inspired wedding,
I knew I wanted a touch of red incorporated within very neutral decor.
I went right back to my Disney Princess years,
and remembered all the times I dressed up as Snow White myself.
I added a touch of royalty and elegance
with chandeliers, jewels, beautiful glassware, and pearls.
And also brought in the nature-loving side of Snow White
with bunnies and birds, berries and branches.
 
I was not alone in the preparation for this shoot!
I had a great group of vendors contributing as well
 and loved working with each one of them!
Sassy Mouth Photography obviously took the most beautiful photographs of it all.
 And thought of the whole idea.
So thank you so much!
Hope from A Little Imagination Cakes baked beautiful cakes for the shoot.
The elegant stationary was designed by Barbara from Avantgarde Designs,
and the gorgeous floral arrangements were created by Heather from HGK Designs.
Gina and Vicki from The Candy Brigade designed an incredible candy table and
everything looked perfect for a Snow White wedding.
 
The model was beautiful,
and she made a stunning Snow White.
Hair Styling was provided by That Girl,
and the amazing dress was provided by Bliss Bridal.
Make Up was applied by All Dolled Up,
and they did an absolutely perfect job.
 
Okay, are you ready to see some of the magic we put together last weekend?
Here are some pictures given to me by Sassy Mouth Photography.
Swing over to her blog to see more posts about our Snow White shoot and other cool stuff! :)
 
I will be writing more posts about this photo shoot soon,
so feel free to check back in a few days to read the new stuff!
 
Thank you all!
<3 <3 Anna from Country Girl Collections <3 <3
 

 
 
 

 























 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment