Friday, February 22, 2013

Babies and Bellies by Anna Lucy Photography- Ellington, Connecticut

A lot of people have been asking me about my photography.
 
Well,
 
I decided to learn photograhy
when I first started Country Girl Collections.
My 'Nanny Mom'
is incredible at taking pictures and working a camera.
She taught me everything I now know about photoraphy.
 
So,
 
The best way to get good at something is to practice.
Thankfully, my best friend was pregnant for the first nine long months I was learning photography.
Needless to say, she had quite a few maternity shoots. :)
 
Now, I love family-life photography.
Capturing the beauty of children has become a passion of mine.
 
Here are Baby and Belly shots I have taken in the last month or so. 
 
<3<3 Anna <3<3
 
 

























No comments:

Post a Comment