Wednesday, July 31, 2013

My Spread in The Connectiut Bride Magazine

 
Good morning my sweet fans!
 
In the beginning of this year,
I started planning the style and décor for multiple 'princess-inspired' wedding shoots!
Marisa from Sassy Mouth Photography came up with the brilliant idea and within a short conversation, I was quickly on board!
 
Our first shoot was inspired by the beautiful and wintery Snow White!
I picked the location of Shenipsit Lake in Ellington!
A bunch of wonderful Connecticut wedding vendors arrived on the scene, in the woods, on a cold and windy morning!
We made magic there <3 <3 <3
 
You can see images from this styled shoot on my blog post,
or you can see the entire album on Sassy Mouth Photography's Snow White blog post as well.
 
Not only did many of our followers and fans love the shoot,
BUT Stacey Shea from The Connecticut Bride Magazine was in contact with us all and wanted to feature it as a spread in their Fall/Winter 2013 Magazine!
 
I am so excited to be published in this wonderful magazine.
Just a few years ago,
I was looking through it for my own wedding inspiration...
And NOW my décor business is featured in it.

To view this spread yourself,
pick up The Connecticut Bride Fall/Winter 2013 magazine at any local store!
It is on page 35! :-)
 
Thank you to all those who have supported me over the past few years.
<3 <3 <3









No comments:

Post a Comment