Friday, July 26, 2013

Sweet Little Girl Turns One! A Country Girl Collections Cake Smash Shoot- Vernon, CT

 I have known Kerry for most of my life!
She has been my sister's very best friend since we were little.
I have always looked up to her and find me myself still doing the same!
 
Last year, not only did she have a gorgeous winter wedding,
{photographed by Sassy Mouth Photography}

She also found out she was expecting a baby girl with her husband Noah!
I had the pleasure of photographing a maternity shoot with these two.
And I just love every picture that we took.
Here are some shots from last year's maternity shoot with Kerry and Noah.






 














 
And now her beautiful baby girl, Evy, is turning one!
I was so excited to do a cake smash shoot with Kerry and her sweet daughter!
It was a hot, windy day but we made it work on top of Fox Hill Tower in Vernon, Connecticut!
 
Evy loved the décor that I brought with me, especially the balloons!
 
Here are some pictures from last week's birthday shoot!
 















 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment