Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Melissa & Matthew's Wedding at Avon Old Farms- Farmington, CT

 
From the first time I spoke with Melissa last year,
I could not wait to help bring her wedding vision to life.
 
Not only does she have such similar taste as me,
but she knew exactly what she wanted her wedding day to look like.
 
When I arrived at Avon Old Farms Hotel in Farmington,
I fell in love with the quaint {yet elegant} venue immediately.
 
The first thing I did was visit Melissa in the bridal suite
and Oh. My. Goodness.
she looked stunning. Just perfect.
 
Then my husband and I got to decorating the ceremony and reception space.
Here are some images of her wedding day décor.
 
<3 <3 <3




 
 













1 comment:

  1. OMG Anna! You are just so talented!! I love the seating chart written on the glass...that is awesome. And, you look great! You are definitely glowing girl!!!

    ReplyDelete