Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Beautiful Baby Boy Everett- Stafford, Connecticut

I had an incredibly busy weekend
full of babies, big brothers, and baby showers!
 
There will be more posts in the next few days,
but I couldn't resist then to blog this beautiful little, five-day-old baby boy!
 
His mother, Kristin, and I have been friends for as long as I can remember.
She has a heart of gold and would do anything for her family and friends.
{She will be an incredible mother- that I am sure of!}
 
Kristin and her handsome husband Everett
were married in November of 2011.
And I thought they would have a honeymoon baby for sure!
They are perfect together and will surely tackle this next chapter of life with lots of love and laughs.
 
Well, about a year later
 the time was right for them to expand their little family.
I remember the day that Kristin told me she was pregnant-
I was on the way to an antique shop in Bolton, Connecticut,
and I burst into tears of joy as soon as I found out.
I couldn't be happier for my dear friend.
 
On Wednesday, March 20th, Kristin gave birth to a beautiful little baby,
and the proud father got to tell her that she had a little boy!
{She went the full pregnancy without knowing if it would be a boy or a girl- waiting for this moment}
 
And what a perfect little newborn he was!
 
His parents named him Everett the Fifth after his father, Grandfather, Great Grandfather,
and so on...
 
How blessed these two new parents are!
 
<3 <3 <3
 






















 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment