Thursday, March 28, 2013

Baby Gianella Newborn Shoot- Willington, Connecticut

 
About a month ago,
one of my best friends was blessed with a beautiful baby girl.
She already has an adorable three year-old son named Scotty
so I knew their daughter would be just as perfect.
 
 I couldn't be happier for my friend Tanya and her husband Scott.
They are incredible parents and have done great job raising their little boy.
I am so excited they expanded their family by one more,
and that Tanya got the little girl she has always dreamed of.
 
Baby Gianella was a wonderful little model for me,
laying still and sleeping most of the time.
It was hard for me not to keep kissing her because she is so darn cute!
 
I love you so much Miss Gianella!
<3 <3 <3

















 
 


 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment