Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The Wedding of Kyle and Ashley- Middlefield, Connecticut

I met this gorgeous bride Ashley about a year ago when she started planning her wedding.
Oh my goodness,
we hit it off from the start!
 
She and her husband-to-be had been together for many years,
just like my husband and I.
I remember her telling me how she would ride her bike past his farm in hopes of seeing him.
{So cute!}
 
And her wedding was so much fun to be a part of.
From our very first meeting, we were on the exact same page as each other!
She is a country girl at heart and by nature.
She even bailed her own hay bails for her wedding day décor!
 
She asked for everything rustic and fall-inspired.
And that is exactly why I loved her wedding.
Even the colors she chose reminded me of my special day.
 
Her ceremony space was incredibly beautiful-
up on top of a hill in the middle of the apple orchard.
And the reception tent looked absolutely amazing with all of the wooden farm tables,
pumpkins with floral arrangements by Wildflowers of Tolland,
and the most unique window pane chandeliers hanging from the ceiling of the tent.
 
It was all just perfect.
And I couldn't be happier for these newlyweds!
<3 <3 <3
 






















 


1 comment:

  1. Another gorgeous wedding!!! I love the "family" photos - so amazing and YOU look great. I can't wait to meet that little girl. Beautifully done once again.

    ReplyDelete