Saturday, October 19, 2013

The Wedding of Victoria and RJ- Branford, Connecticut

I had such a great time decorating and attending the wedding of
Rj and Victoria Brown!
 
I have known Tori since high school
and I have loved her since the first day I met her!
I was so excited when I found out that she would be getting married and that they would want my assistance in the planning and decorating of their special day.
 
I had the pleasure of taking their engagements pictures a little while back.
They knew they wanted to go with a fun, 20's-inspired wedding theme so her engagement session resembled the same vintage, 'flapper flare!'
 
Here is a look back at some of the beautiful pictures of this gorgeous couple!
 















 
I know.. these two are seriously the best!
So now let's talk about their incredible wedding!
 
Rj and Tori and had their wedding at The Woodwinds in Branford, Connecticut.
They had a gorgeous outdoor ceremony in front of a beautiful waterfall.
The bridesmaids chose their own dresses,
and they had the cutest little groomsman that I have ever laid my eyes on.. little Henry!
Their welcome table consisted of vintage dress-up items for their guests!
Everyone had so much fun wearing the long pearls, headbands, hats, and mustaches!
 
I had the best time decorating their wedding and being a part of their special day.
I look forward to many more happy memories with this beautiful family!
 

<3 <3 <3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment