Monday, April 8, 2013

A Vintage Engagement Shoot and Family Shots- Manchester, Connecticut

 
Tori is one of my 2013 brides and is planning a fabulous flapper-themed wedding!
I am so lucky to have been asked to be a part of it!
We have big plans for the decor and I can't wait for her wedding day to be here!
 
When talking about doing an engagement shoot,
I immediately envisioned a very romantic and elegant formal shoot!
I told her about my idea and immediately she wanted to go with it!
And what a wonderful and supportive man she has by her side!
 
Here are some of the shots that I got of Tori and Rj this weekend at Wickham Park!
 
I can't get enough of this beautiful shoot.
<3 <3 <3



















 
After we shot their engagements-
It was time for their family shoot with their adorable little man!
 













 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment