Friday, August 29, 2014

The Wedding of Lauren and Matt- South Windsor, Connecticut

On a sunny Saturday afternoon in May,
Lauren got married to Matt!
She looked absolutely amazing and so very happy!
 
After delivering the bouquets,
I unloaded boxes of rustic decor and mason jars all over the Grand Lodge at Maneeley's.
So much sunflower gorgeousness!
I loved the space and people I met that day!
My friend Barbara from Avantgarde Design created the most beautiful sunflower name cards that lit up the welcome table!
 And Heather and Sarah Photography did an AMAZING job photographing their wedding!
I loved viewing this album and feel blessed that they shared it with me.
{Pictures to follow}
 
I absolutely loved helping with this beautiful wedding day!
Congrats again Lauren and Matt!
 
<3 <3 <3
 











 
 

















1 comment:

  1. A beautiful place to get married. I went to my friend's wedding here this past weekend. This vow renewal place is beautiful, one of the nicest locations for a wedding I've ever been. The ceremony was very nice and felt very intimate.

    ReplyDelete