Monday, March 10, 2014

Cinderella Inspired Wedding Shoot- Sassy Mouth Photography

I met a fabulous group of vendors one evening last summer
 at Saint Clements Castle to make the Cinderella fairytale come to life!
 
Marisa from Sassy Mouth Photography organized this perfect location and it was my first event at this castle. :)
 
The models looked great for this styled shoot.
And I loved how they were high school sweet hearts in real life.
Their love for one another was beautifully portrayed in these pictures!
 
To see more from this shoot visit Sassy Mouth Photography's blog post here!
 
 



















1 comment:

  1. OMG! This is simply astonishing photography. The Cinderella theme is just mind blowing. I love princess themes and will definitely try this theme in my wedding at one of event venues. The entire preparations are fantastic and couple looks so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete