Saturday, July 28, 2012

A Piece of the Past..

I remember spending hours as a little girl looking at all the antique items that my Grandparents had collected over the years. I remember the tea parties, dress-ups, and old jewelry... The rustic baskets hanging from their wooden-beemed ceilings and the rusted tools that Grandpa still held on to... The beauty of their elegant, old-fashioned living room and all of the antiques that Grandma loved so much... These pieces were not only decorations but a piece of their past. A part of time that will never be forgotten. They added to the warm, comfortable feeling of Grandma and Grandpa's house. I loved going to their house, and still do. It reminds me of the saying, 'There's no place like home, except for Grandma and Grandpa's house.' :)

Now, my husband and I look for vintage treasures of our own.
 Keepsakes to hold on to and collect.
<3


Photographed By Sassy Mouth Photography




Photographed By Sassy Mouth Photography




Photographed by Sassy Mouth Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment